Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Sand-sational Day - Mixed Media


 

I used a large index card as the base for this mixed media art. The background was created using paper scraps and a stencil. The lovely vintage beach woman is from Etsy

I would like to enter this junk journal page in the following challenges:

Paper Funday - #90 anything goes

Wednesday Inspirations - anything goes

Wordart Wednesday - #765 sentiment

Simon Says Monday - funny/punny

Simon Says Wednesday - summertime blues

♥ Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Very fun and summery card, Wendy! I especially love the turtle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome journal page, I always love seeing those vintage images. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll join us again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete