I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Little Petal for this card. The image is colored with alcohol markers. The card is embellished with a diecut from LalaLand and a paper flower with a pearl center.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Colorful Options - rainbow of colors
Pammie's - #2622 anything goes
I Love Promarkers - #608 get well
Wordart Wednesday - #754 sentiment
Simon Says Monday - rainbow of colors
Classic Design - #5 anything goes
Passion 4 Markers - summertime
♥ Wendy

❤️❤️❤️such a sweet card! Love the addition of the little pear. So cute! Thank you for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge! Have a great week. - Makira
ReplyDeleteVery sweet card, Wendy! Your image is adorable and I love that background paper as well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ReplyDeleteA really sweet card, love the pretty papers and gorgeous image. Thanks for sharing at Passion For Markers this week.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
A lovely card with a sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us over at Passion for Markers this week.
ReplyDeleteLove n hugs
Marie