Pages

Monday, August 3, 2026

Birthday Wishes Card


 

I used a digital stamp from Star Stampz called balloons and ice cream for this card. The image is colored with alcohol markers. The card is layered with a diecut shape from Simon Says Stamp and embossed paper (folder by Tim Holtz). The card is embellished with three mini green buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

Die-cut Divas - white + white + splash of green

Colorful Options - shades of green

Classic Design - #7 anything goes

Star Stampz - #84 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #283 anything goes

Pammie's - #2631 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - happy birthday

♥ Wendy

5 comments:

  1. Awwww.....this is precious, Wendy!!! 💛💛💛 Your coloring of your image is absolutely perfect. Thank you for playing wiht us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Have a great week! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our STAR STAMPZ challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Love the texture of the embossed panel and the scalloped edge of the focal panel. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete