I used a digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller called Bike Rider for this card. The image is colored with alcohol markers. The card is layered with a diecut shape from Simon Says Stamp. It is embellished with two mini buttons.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Wordart Wednesday - #771 sentiment
Crafter's Cafe - #334 anything goes
Classic Design - #9 anything goes
Passion 4 Markers - #856 for a child (sponsor's digi)
As You Like It - Bicyling is one of my favorite activities because I like the feel of the wind in my face.
♥ Wendy

Another super cute image and card Wendy - that patterned paper is a perfect choice as well. Thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers. Sarah - DT
ReplyDeleteThis is a very sweet card, Wendy. I love the color choices and the background paper goes so well with the image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors you have used to on your darling image, they work so well with the papers. I couldn't agree with you more about cycling. Thanks so much for sharing with us again over at As You Like It Challenge!
ReplyDelete