Pages

▼

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Joy Christmas Card


 

I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Sledging Time for this card. The image is colored with alcohol markers. The card is embellished with glitter and a chipboard sticker.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - #614 Christmas

Simon Says Monday - transport it

Passion 4 Markers - #855 masculine 

Simon Says Wednesday - CAS

Wordart Wednesday - #770 sentiment

Craft - #789 Christmas (sponsor's digi)

Crafter's Cafe - #334 lots of colors 

Classic Design - #9 anything goes

All Dressed Up Blog - #176 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

♥ Wendy


6 comments:

  1. Another fab CAS card - Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I just love CAS.
    Thank you for sharing your creation with us at All Dressed Up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute my friend!!! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up, CRAFT, and I Love ProMarkers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card Wendy and lovely bright colours ……I love the CAS look too…..
    Thanks so much for joining the Passion for markers Masculine challenge 

Love and crafty hugs from 

Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card, Wendy! I love the image, and the little “Joy” is such a cute touch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab CAS card with lovely colouring thanks for sharing at ADU

    ReplyDelete