Pages

▼

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Merry Christmas Card


I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Mistletoe Mice for this card. The image is colored with pencils. The background paper is embossed with a Tim Holtz folder. The card is embellished with glitter and a tree button.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

All Dressed Up FB - celebrations (sponsor's digi)

Kleuren met Potloden - colored pencils

Simon Says Wednesday - texture

Pammie's - #2637 anything goes

All Dressed Up Blog - #176 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

♥ Wendy
 

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with cute digi. Thanks for joining the Kleuren met Potloden challenge.
    xx Caroline - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. o wow, this is super cute!
    Thank you for sharing your creation with us at All Dressed Up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely make and thank you again for joining the challenge at Kleuren met potloden whilst I've been a guest designer

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card Wendy! Thanks for joining the challenge at Kleuren met Potloden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card thanks for sharing at All Dressed Up

    ReplyDelete