I used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Cuddles for this card. The image is colored with alcohol markers. The card is layered with a diecut shape from Simon Says Stamp on an embossed paper background (Tim Holtz) folder. It is embellished with a pink flower.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Diecut Divas - white on white + pink
Wednesday Creative Inspirations - anything goes
I Love Promarkers - #612 pink (sponsor's digi)
Classic Design - #7 anything goes
Digichoosday - #8 anything goes (sponsor's digi)
Polkadoodles - #8 anything goes (sponsor's digi)
Simon Says Wednesday - monochrome
Word Art Wednesday - #764 sentiment
♥ Wendy

3 comments:
Such a sweet and snuggly card, Wendy! I love that puppy. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Such a cutie. Fun and wonderful card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.
Cute stamp and treating colouring, love the embossed background too. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT
Post a Comment