I would like to enter this junk journal page in the following challenges:
Wednesday Inspirations - anything goes
Crafter's Cafe - #333 anything goes
Lil Patch - #284 anything goes
Simon Says Monday - under the sea
Simon Says Wednesday - circles
Wordart Wednesday - #766 sentiment
♥ Wendy

4 comments:
Wendy, your mixed media piece is wonderful and so fun! I love the sea creatures in her hair! It definitely looks like she’s having a fun day at the beach Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
What a wonderful creation, Wendy. Your art is so clever and unique. Great use of scraps, too. Mixed Media is FUN, and you're really good at it. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you more than you can possibly know. Have a blessed week, my friend.
P.S. Please email me if you're interested in being a Guest Designer for me this year. I'd love to have you share your art with us as a designer. I look forward to hearing from you. Oh, and if you're on Instagram, I'd love to have you Follow me there @karenletchworth and please let me know your IG name so I can find you and Follow back (if you're on IG).
Great mixed media page. So many techniques. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT
Post a Comment