Monday, October 7, 2024

Make a Wish Card


I used a digital stamp from Lili of the Valley called Midsummer's Night for this shaped card. The image is colored with spectrum noir alcohol markers. The card is layered with a stitched edge diecut from Dress My Craft and a star from Darice. It is embellished with three shiny star rhinestones and turquoise glitter.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Classic Design - #9 anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - #668 sentiment

Di's - elaborate embellishments

Double D - too cute to spook   

As You Like It - I used one of my favorite card shapes for this card because I like to mix it up once in awhile. (sponsor's digi)

Simon Says Wednesday - wings  

Polkadoodles - #40 anything goes 

Simon Says Monday - patterned paper 

♥ Wendy



 


No comments: