Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wild West

Wild West Card

Making this card was a real challenge for me. I had to scrounge for some western images (Altered Art Fun) and then I didn't quite know what to do with them. Once I started playing around with ideas and moving things around on paper, I came up with this "Queen of Hearts" idea.
I am entering this card in the "wild west" challenge at Gingersnap Creations.

There is a "something metal" challenge going on at Sparkles Forum Challenges.
The heart is a gold-colored metal charm.

There are "anything goes" challenges on the following sites:
I Did It Creations, Make it Monday, Woodware USA Clear Stamps, Crafting for All Seasons and The Paper Shelter.

The Design Teams on the above sites work very hard on their creations. Please visit their sites and be inspired!

7 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Wendy . Quite unique card I'd say . Love the image and your layout .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Cards By MI said...

Really different and lovely card. The image is great! Thanks for playing with us over at the TPS challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Unknown said...

How unusual Wendy! I love it!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS on our first challenge!
Lizy x DT CFAS

Lisa Jane said...

what an unusual card - but fun
Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday this week
Lisa x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Lovely card - thanks for sharing with IDIC this week
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining at TPS this week......

Hugs
Judith

Dazie said...

Great card it really is gorgeous!
Thanks for joining our Metal theme over at sparkles forum challenges!
Dazie
x