Monday, July 30, 2012

Oh The Horror July S&S Challenge

Dr. Horrible Card
This month the "Oh! The Horror!" Challenge on Smeared and Smudged was based on the movie "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog". I didn't watch the movie but listened to the videos on Youtube to get a feel for the movie.

I used an image of Dr. Horrible I found on Google. I added the lyrics from the song "My Eyes" found in Act II of the movie. I used a raven from my "Quoth the Raven" digital set from Smeared Ink to add to the cards "creep" factor. The card is embellished  with tulle, a blue seed bead and two black rhinestones.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafts & Me - #94 anything goes
Willow Sketchie - anything goes
ATC's with Attitude - #19 anything goes
Fat Pages with Attitude - #19 anything goes
Poodles Parlour - anything goes
Haunted Design House - #144 freakers free for all
Simon Says Stamp & Show - what do you say
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - #21 anything goes

Take a minute to look at the beautiful artwork displayed on the above sites.I hope you will be inspired to create a paper craft of your own!

12 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Beautiful creation thanks for playing along with us at poodles
Jacki xx

kelly ledder said...

Great card thanks for sharing at Willow Sketchie this week.

Kelly x

ike said...

Fantastic creation - thank you for sharing at Haunted Design House :-) xx

Sue Nicholson said...

A fab card thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour, good luck cheers Sue N x

Purple mad Alison said...

That is brilliant!!! :)
Thanks for joining us over on ATCs & Fat Pages With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x

Anonymous said...

Great work!!! The Simon Says Stamp & Show design team thanks you for participating in this week's challenge. - Ashli

Sonia said...

Beautiful creation!~ Great JOB!~
Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie. Good Luck!
-Sony WSC-DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Andrea C said...

Superb creation xx

~Lady B~ said...

This is just fabulous!!! I love your take on Dr. Horrible's sing-a-long blog!

I Don't Do Straight said...

FAB card! love the raven. Thanks for sharing with us at HDH :)

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

A super card Wendy. Thank you for sharing at MM @ HDH

nwilliams6 said...

That is a very scary sentiment. I have never heard of Dr. Horrible but I need to check it out! Fun card!