Sunday, October 28, 2012

Full Moon Boo ATC


I am loving to make ATC's lately. It is a small space to fill so layouts are easy to do! I am a lazy crafter so I like "easy". I used an Octopode digital stamp from the Halloween Collage Sheet. Don't you just love this ghost trick-n-treater? I paper punched a moon out of design paper and rubber stamped a spider web on it with a stamp from Studio G. The bat is a clear stamp from Inkadinkado. The ATC is embellished with fabric (for texture), glitter and a purple sequin.

I am entering this ATC in the following challenges:

Craft Punked - Halloween
Digi Galore - Halloween
The Octopode - Trick or Treat
Wicked Wednesday - #55 full moon ATC
Charisma Cardz - #42 don't be square
Art Impressions - #86 scary to texture

If you have not made an ATC, give it a shot. If you need some inspiration, check out the sites listed above.

~making my paper whims~Wendy

8 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Wendy, that's what got me into ATC's too - the quickness and ease of making them! This is adorable, thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Sharon said...

I love what you have done for our Full Moon Challenge at Wicked Wednesday - love the moon with the spiders web & a great Octopode image!!

Anne said...

A smashing card, love the ghost with the moon behind.
Thanks for playing along with Digi Galore
Anne x

Cat's sCrap said...

I'm afraid ! Your character is terrifying and adorable at the same time. Wonderful Halloween's realization. It's successful !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Lynda said...

This is a great ATC Wendy, brilliant idea especially the use of fabric. Thanks for entering the Digi Galore challenge and good luck :)

Denice said...

Squeeeee....I just love everything about this wonderful little ATC! Awesome images. Thanks for joining us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
:Dxx

Tammie Koehnen said...

Fun ATC card! Love the fabric and cute digi image. Thanks for playing along with us for Challenge #86 "Scary Texture" at the Ai blog.

s4rah said...

Great project, thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!