Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Watching for Santa!


I created this fat page with an image from Dilly Beans called Dunce Cap Skellies. Check out the store. They are one of my favorite Digital Stamp Companies. I colored the skellies with colored pencils and added some sparkle to their eyes with glitter glue. They look creepy cute looking out their window and waiting for Santa.

I am entering this fat page in the following challenges:

Dilly Bean's - traditional Christmas colors
The Octopode Factory - triangles
Stampotique - #78 non-traditional Christmas
Card Crafter's Circle - #52 December celebrations
QKR - #17 holiday cheer
Kaboodle Doodle - #149 use color red
Paper Playtime - #90 Christmas colors
Paper Pretties - #69 red+green+choice
A&T Emerald Faerie - #38 Christmas
Simon Says Challenge - favorite

~playing with my paper whims~Wendy

8 comments:

Hit the TV! said...

this is brilliant, i love this image by megan. fab thanks for playing

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Love it! Great image and so well done :)

Reflective Art Studio said...

LOL.... Oh my.
My 6 year old looks just like this.
Thank you for joining us this week at Stampotique Designers Challenge.
xx
Sarinda

Kaz said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Basement Stamper said...

Great page, really like that image and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

ARTfulWings said...

Very amusing card - love it! Thanks for joining in with us over at Stampotique Designers Challenge. Polly x

Julie S said...

Even skeletons need a little Christmas cheer! I love this!

Donna Gibson said...

I love those Dilly Beans skellies! Congrats on the win at Stampotique's challenge!