Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Blossom Pastel Card - DB (DT)

 this week is to create something 
with PASTEL COLORS!


 I created this card with Dilly Bean Stamp #184 Flower Girl. I colored the image with colored pencils and blended with mineral spirits. The card is embellished with two buttons (stacked) and I gave her a fun scarf with a scrap of pink yarn.

I hope you have been inspired to join the fun at Dilly Beans this week. Please check the site for rules and prizes. Also, take a look at the wonderful creations posted by my fellow DT members. They are a very talented group!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

DigiStamps4Joy - #64 anything goes
Desert Island Crafters - colorful, sentiment, buttons
AT&T - #42 (1 image+2 DP+ 3 embellies)
Di's Digi Design - lots of flowers
Glitter-n-Sparkle - buttons
613 Avenue Create - Spring fever
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes
Hiding in my Craftroom - #92 yellow, green + pink
Simon Says Challenge - spring flowers
Creative Creations (10) - Spring/Easter

~Wendy

 

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

What a wonderful card.
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
Hope you join us next time.

Greetings karin DT member

Unknown said...

Very creative! Thanks for joining the weekly challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room!

Diana DT Member

scrapperdi.blogspot.com

Dewi Lestari said...

Unique creation! Thanks for joining at A & T Emerald Faeries: Recipe
Hugs
Dewi

Margaret said...

Great design and attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at DigiStamps4Joy for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

cheiron said...

I adore this card. The collage elements are fabulous and I love her scarf. Thanks for joining us and playing along with the April Showers/Spring Flowers challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Chana Malkah said...

This is fabulous! I love the unique design and the wonderful use of color. Great design point of view! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to your next visit to the neighborhood.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Anonymous said...

Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at creative creations challenges
Hugs
Shelly

kel Acopan said...

Beautiful use of the color combo! Thanks for playing along with us at Hiding in My Craft Room!

lovies =o) kel
http://scrap-photograffs.com