Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Friday the 13th Postcard


Today we celebrate Friday the 13th and a full moon! 

I used digital downloads from Gecko Galz to create this postcard. The background is from the Midnight Magic Sheet and the cat was a freebie. The stitching, banner and gems are from Pixel Scrapper. 

I would like to enter this postcard in the following challenges:

Crafting by Design - anything goes
Left of Center - loc
Crafting from the Heart - #22 anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes
Gecko Galz PC/FB - Friday the 13th

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

verybellemakes said...

Great project! Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

Victoria DT

maureenjscott said...

This is fabulous! Saw it on Facebook and shared it! I didn't realise you had made it! Fantastic!!! Thank you for joining us At The Movies this fortnight with Left of Center! Mo dt coordinator xxx

Keren Howell said...

I'm so late with my commenting on this one! I love the style of this one, and it is definitely Left of Center. Thank you so much for joining in the fun xxx Keren