Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Queen of Hearts ATC - Wicked Wednesday (DT)

this week is Something Quirky!
 The Sponsor is Bloobel Stamps!


I used a digital stamp from Bloobel Stamps called Queen of Hearts for this ATC. The image was colored with markers. The ATC is layered and embellished with ribbon and a heart sticker.

I hope you have been inspired to join the fun at Wicked Wednesday this week. Please check the site for rules and prizes. Also, take a look at the wonderful creations posted by my fellow DT members. They are a very talented group!

I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:

ATC's Around the World - #18 anything goes
Cards Und More - #160 special occasion (Valentine's Day)
Pink Gem - #171 love+romance
A Snowflakes Promise - #24 anything goes
The Crafter's Cafe - #151 something for a child (sponsor's digi)

♥ Wendy

6 comments:

Mel Gee said...

This is different but it is lovely. Coloured so well.


Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

TTCRD DT

Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

Twingomaus said...

A very funny ATC. The Girl is very Crazy :)
Thanks for joining us at the ATC Around the World Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

Sue said...

Hi WendyLynn, this is a beautiful card. I love your gorgeous pink design and your colouring is wonderful. Thank you for joining us this time at In The Pink. Such a fun image!
Sue...xxx

Sue said...

Sorry Wendylynn, I have got my fingers in a twist this morning - of course I meant to say thank you for joining in the fun at A Gem of a Challenge with your gorgeous card!
Sue...xxx

creationsnz said...

Love the fun this card projects, wild and wacky. Thanks for sharing your work at the Crafters Café, CarolG

Conny said...

This is soooo cool! I love your ATC!!
Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!
Hugs,
Conny