Sunday, May 14, 2017

I Love My Daddy Card - Crafts+Me GDT


I used a digital stamp from Crafts+Me called Father's Day from Your Daughter by Robin Pushay for this square card. The image is colored with pencils and markers. The card is layered and embellished with a diecut, ribbon, pink gems and dimensional sticker hearts.

I would like to thank Terri for inviting me to be a guest designer for the month of May.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations - #178 anything goes
Colour Crazy - #18 anything goes
DigiChoosday - #19 anything goes
Lemon Shortbread - #41 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - dotty
Cute Card Thursday - #47 diecut
In the Pink - #119 bling+pink
Crafty Catz - #370 anything goes

♥ Wendy

6 comments:

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh what a neat card I just love your image and I know Dad with too. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck with your card. Hugs Andrea DT

Creative world said...

Love that image,you colored it fabulous and love your card design...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY challenge this week,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Carole Pollard said...

Such a sweet card with a lovely stamp Thanks for playing In The Pink Challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

Janet *Craftica* said...

I love my daddy too! Loved your card thank you for entering At CCCC

Moni said...

Beautiful card!! Thank your for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica DT.

carol said...

wonderful card,thanks for sharing your creation with CRAFTY CATZ x carol