Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Silent Film Star Bookmark


I used a digital stamp from A Day for Daisies called Silent Film H for this bookmark. The image is colored with markers and watercolor paints. Oil pastels were added before I laminated the bookmark. Orange raffia was added as a tassel.

I would like to enter this bookmark in the following challenges:

Pile it On - pretty in pink
Love to Create - #2 marker+paint+oil pastels
Time Out - #129 retro
Pammie's Inky Pinkies (5) - #1908 anything goes
Simon Says Monday - vintage

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Thanks so much for linking your sweet tag up to the Retro Time Out Challenge where I'm guest designing this week!

sandie said...

I am so glad there are others out there that still use book marks!! And as I am a lover of films this is wonderful make to me. Your colouring is superb and what a glam image!! Thanks for joining us at Time Out x

Jill V said...

I love that you created a book mark for our retro challenge - the image you chose is absolutely perfect for the theme. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill