Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Party


I used two rubber stamps from Stampotique for this card. These cute little elves are called Gog Lin and Gobby Lin. The images are colored with pencils. The card is layered with a tree diecut shape and embellished with ribbon, a star shaped sticker and a mini pompom.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

Artistic Stamper - Christmas
Lemon Shortbread - #109 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - party time
Cute Card Thursday - #613 anything goes
Scrapping4Fun - #156 Christmas
Allsorts - #551 anything goes
Simon Says Monday  - party time
Crafting by Design - anything goes
As You Like it - This tree shaped diecut is one of my favorites. I use it for a lot of my Christmas cards and also as a Christmas tag.

♥ Wendy

2 comments:

Linby said...

such a cute card.
Thanks for joining in with my anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Brenda said...

These are such fun little images and I can certainly see why the tree is one of your favorite dies. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!