Friday, February 28, 2020

Singing in the Rain Card


I used a digital stamp from Lemon Shortbread called Polka-Dot Raincoat for this card. The iamge is colored with markers. The card is layered with diecuts and embellished with twine, glitter and buttons. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Monday - inspired by music
DigiChoosday - #8 anything goes
Lemon Shortbread - #114 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes
Polka Doodles - #9 anything goes
Creative Knockouts - #339 diecuts
Crafty Catz - #495 anything goes 

♥ Wendy

5 comments:

KathyA. said...

I'm stopping by after posting my card at Crafty Catz to tell you that your sweet Spring rain card makes me smile. And also makes me hopeful. I'm so tired of winter that the promise of spring rains sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Kathy A at https://myasperations.blogspot.com/

Nelly said...

This made me giggle a little , great card! ... thanks for sharing with all at the Polkadoodles challenge this week, Nelly Dt x

Lori Podolsky said...

Oh, Wendy, this is so adorable! Love that super cute image and your awesome background paper. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card over at Lemon Shortbread, and best of luck with your entry. Hugs, Lori xx DT

Petra-loves-paper said...

Perfect text for this adorable image, beautiful card, thanks for joining our challenge, greetings Petra DT DigiChoosday challenge

tilly said...

what a lovely card, so cheerful in those colours,thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge,
Tilly