Thursday, May 28, 2020

Time for Tea Card


I used a digital stamp from Time for Tea called Tea Break for this card. The image is colored with markers. The card is layered on textured kraft paper and embossed paper (stitches). The card includes three diecut circles and is embellished with glitter and buttons. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Die Cut Divas - beverage+diecut+embossing
Rabisco FB - #5 anything goes
Di's - include a sentiment
Simon Says Monday - circles
Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Nathalie said...

Very cute card! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
Nathalie DT

Cindy C. said...

How sweet!! Thanks for joining in our May challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Arlene said...

Very cute tea card. I'm a tea drinker and so are most of my friends. I'm afraid I don't even have coffee for guests. So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas "Make it a Beverage" challenge for May.