Monday, March 7, 2022

Beary Good Wishes Card


I used a cute bear rubber stamp from AALL for this CAS card. The card is layered with four circle diecuts/punches and embellished with three buttons.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Stamplorations - CAS

Dare 2 Be Artzy - anything goes

Lost Coast Stamps - #139 circles

As You Like It - I choose to make non-interactive cards because they are easier and I don't have the supplies to make them moveable.

YNS - #179 into the woods

Pammie's - #2210 anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - #533 sentiment

♥ Wendy

7 comments:

R's Rue said...

So cute. I love seeing what you create.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Michele said...

this is adorable! xo

Laurie said...

Oh my, this is just so cute!! I love the bear stamp and the sentiment. Just so sweet! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Simply adorable! Well done and thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Brenda said...

This is such a cute image and I love the papers you have used to show him off. Thanks so much for joining us over at AYLI Challenge!

foleysfriend said...

Love that adorable bear - so cute. I'm liking the circle theme. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

sue n.

ionabunny said...

Cute and fun card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz