Monday, May 9, 2022

April Showers Card

I created a background with alcohol inks for this card. The flower is one of my favorite rubber stamps from Inkadinkado. The diecut is from LaLa Land (also one of my faves). The card is embellished wiith orange ribbon.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Dare 2 Be Artzy - flowers

Your Next Stamp - flowers

Di's - ribbon

DigiChoosday - #18 anything goes

Allsorts - #675 one of my favorite stamps and diecuts

Simon Says Monday - alcohol inks

♥ Wendy
 

3 comments:

Linby said...

Great AI background on your lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Ellibelle said...

So pretty, thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Pauline C said...

Very funky card with a fab background. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge
Pauline xx