Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Love My Pets Card


 

I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Love My Pets for this card. The image is colored with spectrum noir markers. The card is layered with a diecut shape (Darice) on an embossed background (Spellbinder). The card is embellished with two paper flowers.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

All Dressed Up - #148 anything goes

As You Like It - I enjoy crafting for females because most of my supplies are feminine.

Polkadoodles - #7 anything goes 

Can You Handle the Pressure - embossing + circles

Simon Says Monday - fur

DigiChoosday - #8 anything goes

Passion 4 Markers - #728 flowers

♥ Wendy



4 comments:

Crafty KJ said...

Such a sweet image and beautifully coloured! Love the embossed background too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh I love the embossed background you chose for her. Such a sweet image and wonderful little flowers to bring it to life. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

The Crafty Den said...

Another sweet card Wendy. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks again for sharing with us at Passion for Markers for our 'fabulous florals' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Brenda said...

I love all the feminine cards you have created recently. They are all so perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AYLI Challenge again! Hope to see you again soon.