Saturday, May 18, 2024

Hello, Sweet Summer - Mixed Media


 

This mixed media project started as a painted 4x6 index card. Two design papers and rubber stamped mushrooms were added for texture and depth. The lovely girl is from Etsy.

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Colorful Options - rainbow colors

Word Art Wednesday - #648 sentiment

Simon Says Wednesday - two patterned papers

Classic Design - #5 anything goes

Crafty Catz - #672 dots + stripes (design papers)

♥ Wendy

2 comments:

Tincan Crafter said...

And once again, your card caught my eye again on SSS Wednesday Challenge - I just love your style - I am very drawn to it - I love the colours, the collage layering. It all works together so wonderfully.

sweetpea said...

Very pretty project. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT.