Monday, August 3, 2026

Happy Birthday to You Card



I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Crown of Hearts for this card. The image is colored with alcohol markers. The card is layered with a diecut shape from Simon Says Stamp and embossed paper (Tim Holtz folder). It is embellished with three mini green buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

Diecut Divas - white+white+splash of color

Colorful Options - shades of green

All Dressed Up FB - anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Classic Design - #7 anything goes

I Love Promarkers - #611 children+markers

Passion 4 Markers - #843 three buttons (sponsor's digi)

Simon Says Monday - happy birthday

♥ Wendy
 


3 comments:

Arlene said...

Very cute. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very cute card for our challenge this week, thanks for joining us at Passion For Markers.
Lorraine

Diane said...

So very adorably CUTE!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
Diane CO DT
{Nellies Nest}