Sunday, June 3, 2012

Steampunk Prince Brooch

Steampunk "skellie" Brooch

This Steampunk skull with wings and crown brooch was created from a high quality print of one of my original collages. I have created a new collection I am calling "skellies". I happened upon a Cezanne painting of three skulls that I absolutely had to craft with. I cut the skulls apart and played with them until I constructed a variety of "skellies". The finished design is heat laminated with 7 ml. lamination film. The brooch is durable and water resistant.

This steampunk skull brooch is approximately 2.25 by 2.25 inches. The design features an orange crown with a flower, blue butterfly wings and some gears to punk it out. The flower is embellished with a blue rhinestone.

This fun and funky brooch can be purchase in my Etsy Store.

No comments: