Sunday, January 20, 2013

Alice and Friends


This great digital stamp is from Rick St. Dennis. You can find his wonderful digital creations on his Etsy Page. I colored the image with colored pencils and blended with minerals spirits. I then scanned it into the computer and had fun playing in Photoshop with it. I'm new to PS so I have no idea how I achieved this great effect but it looks almost like a watercolor painting now. So much fun!

I am entering this digital creation in the following challenges:

The Altered Alice - #23 anything goes
The Octopode - tea party
Digital Tuesday - #193 flower power

~learning new ways to use my paper whims~Wendy

4 comments:

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

ooh im liking this emma x

Lynne Phelps said...

Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! Love the watercolor effect you achieved with your hybrid creation! So pretty and bright!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love the vibrant colors. Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us at The Altered Alice. xxD

Mary Brockway said...

Really fun image!! Thanks for joining us at TOFF! xx