Monday, January 21, 2013

Alice Pendant Necklace


I created this pendant necklace with a rubber stamp from Crafty Secrets. I smeared some turquoise and gold acrylic paint onto a ceramic tile from the home improvement store. Once that I was dry, I rubber stamped my Alice onto the tile with black permanent ink. I then added a layer of Mod Podge Dimensional Magic to seal everything. I colored around the edge of the tile with a silver Sharpie permanent marker. I added a golden teabag and tag charm.

I am entering this pendant in the following challenges:

The Altered Alice - #23 anything goes
The Octopode Factory - Wonderland

~following my paper whims~Wendy

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOOh! I love this! Great idea using the tile and now I know what to do with my little tea bag charm. Thanks for sharing with The Altered Alice. xxD

Mary Brockway said...

This is seriously lovely :-) Thanks for playing along with us at TOFF!! xx

The Octopode Factory said...

love this

Lynne Phelps said...

Thanks for playing along with The Altered Alice! I love making Alice jewelry and had never thought of using those little tiles. The teabag charm is the perfect flourish!