Friday, February 22, 2013

My Heart Bleeds for You Tag


I created this design in Photoshop Elements. I'm still learning how to use the program so please don't judge me too harshly, lol! I combined a digital stamp and digital paper from Gecko Galz for the background. The heart with the skull is a digital stamp from Smudgetastic. The raven is from Smeared Ink. The tag is embellished with a metal crown and washer, three red gems, red lace and ribbon.

I am entering this tag in the following challenges:

Desert Island Crafters - heart, wings, loving sentiment, metal, Smeared Ink stamp
Quoth the Raven - Bingo (red, ribbon, metal)
                                        (die cut, raven metal)
                                        (metal, sentiment, lace)
                                        (lace, raven, red)
Catch the Bug - Bingo (ribbon, charm, heart)
Simon Says Stamp & Show - metal
Paper Make-up Stamps - #76 anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - tag
Dutch Dare Card - #205 tag
Crafting by Design - anything goes

~playing with my paper whims~Wendy

14 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

What a cute project, very cutet!! Thanks so much for joining our February Bingo Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon!

ike said...

Fabulous tag Wendy. I love that blood stained background. Gorgeous choice of elements and I think you did extremely well in PSE .... don't knock yourself GF. :-)
Thank you for playing along over at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-)
IKE xx

It's such a pity that the comment above mine is 'Cut + Paste'... this is the 2nd Gothic piece you've done that's been called "Cute" by her. Don't these people even LOOK at what they're commenting on ?!!!!!!!! It's almost insulting :-(

Wendy said...

Thanks Ike! Your commentary is meaningful and constructive...I wish you gave PSE classes...I love and am inspired by your work!

CarlaKH said...

I love this.. the heart and the raven are perfect for this project...so spooky- love it! Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge!

Anonymous said...

How cool is this?!?!? Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

Helen said...

Great tag Thanks for sharing with us at Dutch Dare Card Challenges.

Hugs Helen DT xx

Unknown said...

Great tag. Love how you used the different elements. Very creative using the washer!
Thanks for joining us at the Dutch Dare.

Unknown said...

Great tag! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips, good luck.

~Lady B~ said...

This freakin rocks! Love it!

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is totally gorgeous - you did a fabulous job. That crown is amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at DICC.
xoxo

Jenn Borjeson said...

Ike - you rock. :)

Shelley said...

Oh I love this one! All that drippy blood...just fabulous!
Thanks for playing along with us at Quoth the Raven xxx

I Don't Do Straight said...

And a 3rd time LOL with this FAB tag. Thanks again for joining us at Quoth the Raven :)

blackdragon said...

I love this tag Wendy.... neat touch with the washer, you did an amazing job in PSE, I havent a clue how to do any of that stuff.... well done you. I agree with Ike... cute does not suit this tag.... macabre does and i love it. Thank you so much for sharing with us at QUOTH THE RAVEN. BD