Sunday, June 23, 2013

Courtney Lynn Waldorf & Sean Coelln Kowalski Wedding


Bridal Party: Samantha Waldorf (cousin) Ashley Waldorf (sister) Brooke Johnson (sister)

Mr. & Mrs. Sean Kowalski

My husband and I waiting for introduction!

Robert & Susan Kowalski (Sean's parents)

Milk Glass cake made by Just Say Cheesecake

Sweetheart Table
Father Daughter Dance to "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts!






Milk Glass Vases - Two Quart Mason Jars - Hydrangea Blossoms made up the Table Decorations

Table markers were clothespins and shipping labels!

Wooden "K" for wedding guests to sign...

I did the graphics!

Metal house numbers were used for table numbers!

brown bags for candy buffet treats

I did the graphics and ran these brown bags through the printer!
My daughter Courtney Lynn married her Prince Charming on Friday night (June 21, 2013 at 6 PM). The ceremony and reception took place at the Pearl Street Grill & Brewery on Pearl Street in Buffalo. We enjoyed the banquet room and balcony on the fourth floor. The room was set up in shabby chic/vintage style. Burlap and white milk glass dominated. The flowers were white, purple/blue and green hydrangea. They were placed in tall two quart mason jars and milk glass vases. The room looked like something out of a fairy tale and Courtney was the princess! We are so happy for Courtney and Sean and wish them many years of love and happiness!

I used picMonkey to create the graphics for the candy bar and Letter K signs. I also used it to create the graphic for the treat bags. The scrolly parts are from Graphics Fairy. To print the bags, use painter's blue tape to tape down the bottom and top of the bag. I jammed the printer a few times before I figured that out. For something unique, we used metal number tags from the hardware store (Lowe's) to mark the table numbers. The letter "K" was from Hobby Lobby. I painted it with acrylics and guests used sharpie ultra fine pens to sign it.

Personal touches make a wedding and reception unique. I'm so happy that my daughter invited me to share in the preparations for her special day. Kudos to Pinterest for lots of ideas and inspirations!

Many thanks to the people who took photos and shared them with us (Chelsea, Samantha & Danny)...I will post more once we get them from the photographer!


♥ Wendy

No comments: