Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Musically Challenged - Alice Cooper


I used Vampy from Squiggle Stamps to create this card. I colored and composed the image in PSE and then ran it through beFunky free photo editing for some fun effects.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Musically Challenged - #3 Along Came a Spider (Alice Cooper)
Smeared & Smudged Facebook Challenge - use 3 or more colors
613 Avenue Create - #25 anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - #23 anything goes
Pause Dream Enjoy - #13 anything goes
Party Time Tuesday - #126 anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Such a cute image and I love your effects. You are rockin' the digi work. xxD

KC said...

this is awesome! I love that lil guy! and I'm going to have to check out be funky I just love those effects! thank you for sharing with us at Musically challenged!

House of Bears said...

Fabulous, we love that image.