Thursday, August 15, 2019

Welcome Sign - CCK FB (DT)


I altered a mini bread board for this project. The Ching-Chou Kuik image is Daisy Night Adventure from the Little Darling Animal Set.  The design is gray scale so I left most of it uncolored. I did color the piglet and flower centers with pencils. The project is layered and embellished with a diecut, washi tape, glitter and buttons. 

The Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook and Blogger Challenge for August is "four legged friends". What a great theme! I hope you will join us!

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Elliebelle's - yellow
Outlawz Monday - sparkle+greeting
Creative Fingers - #169 anything goes
Simon Says Monday - blue
DigiChoosday - #33 anything goes
Lemon Shortbread - #100 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - blue
Penny's - #443 anything goes

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

This is a beautiful creation! At first glance, I thought this was an altered paint brush but love that you used a mini cutting board. I have to try this soon. Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Monday Greetings.

Petra-loves-paper said...

What a great idea, love the way it looks! Thanks for joining digichoosday challenge, greetings Petra

Sue Crease said...

Oh this is very nice. Like the image and love the breadboard. Thanks for sharing at Digichoosday

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful image! Love the way you colored it and a simply stunning creation!
Ellibelle's Corner