Thursday, March 14, 2024

Lucky You Mixed Media


Mixed media on a 4x6 index card. Background was created with water color paints and Ranger sprays, paper scraps and a bird from Etsy

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

As You Like It - I like to craft with a lot of color because monochromes are boring to me.

Crafty Catz - #667 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - green

Word Art Wednesday - #639 sentiment

Penny's - #567 anything goes

Simon Says Wednesday - green

♥ Wendy


 

3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I love this, Wendy Lynn. The bird is awesome and his hat is so cute. Thanks, as always, for taking the time to stop by and share your wonderful art with us. It makes me smile and I truly appreciate you.
Have a blessed week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Marjeta said...

WOW! Fantastic colors and whole project. Thanks for playing with us at Penny's.

Curly said...

OMGosh what a super cute and stunning card,
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge , we hope to see you in future challenges.
Keep it Crafty
Hugs Bridget CCDT