Friday, May 31, 2013

Mad Hatter Brooch

I used a Gecko Galz image for my brooch. The design is from the Wonderland Domino collage sheet. I decoupaged the image onto a rummikub game piece that I covered with alcohol inks. I tapped the same inks onto a playing card for a background surface. I found the flamingo cutout in my odds and ends box. I used two coats of Mod Podge Dimensional glue to set my image.

I am entering this brooch in the following challenges:

The Altered Alice - #27 anything goes
DominoArt - #4 any game piece
Simon Says Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Catz - #185 inspired by storybook/nursery rhyme


♥ Wendy

7 comments:

Netty said...

I LOVE your Mad Hatter Broach Wendy. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

DonnaMundinger said...

How fun and creative, Wendy! Love the way you've altered the card and the flamingo ROCKS! thanks for sharing with The Altered Alice! xxD

tilly said...

love your fun broach,it fit our challenge perfectly
thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz
Christine

Joy said...

How fun is this, great creation, love it..thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

carol said...

lovely creation,
thanks for joining in with our challenge
at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool game piece brooch and love the display playing card for it too ;0)
Thanks for playing with us at DominoART! http://dominoartblog.blogspot.com

Lynne Phelps said...

Fantastic brooch, I love this! Thanks for playing along with The Altered Alice!