Friday, March 21, 2014

Love's Faded Memory - Delicious Doodles DT + Left of Center Hop

The Delicious Doodles Challenge this week is
BLACK + ONE COLOR! 


I used Love's Faded Memory from the Delicious Doodles Store for this card. I colored the rose three times and cut and layered it to make it dimensional. I also added glossy accent to give it some shine. The card is embellished with washi tape, a skeleton key and tulle.

I  hope you have been inspired to join the fun at Delicious Doodles this week. Please check the site for rules and prizes. Also, take a look at the wonderful creations posted by my fellow DT members. They are a very talented group!

The Left of Center Challenge site is celebrating their one year anniversary with a HOP. There are lots of great sponsors and prizes. One of the sponsors is Delicious Doodles. Please take a minute and check out the festivities.

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Teri said...

Wonderful make hun! Must check out some washi tape, never used the stuff myself. Is it any good? x

maureenjscott said...

Thank you for this fabulous creation and being a guest designer for LOC! Mo xxx

CarlaKH said...

love this image and your design!