Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy Mother's Day Card - Gecko Galz (DT)


Gecko Galz Products Used: Sweet Mommy #2
A Day for Daisies Digital Stamp - Gather Flowers
Rubber Stamp - Embossing Arts

Directions:
The A Day for Daisies digital stamp was colored with pencils and blended with mineral spirits. I used a circle punch to cut out my collage design and a banner punch for my sentiment. The card is embellished with gems and paper flowers that I painted red.

TOP TIP - if you do not have the color flowers you need, you can always use paint and dyes to change the color. The flowers I used for my card were light brown. I used acrylic paint and a sponge wedge to paint right over the top of them. This works for paper and fabric flowers.

I am entering this card in the following challenges: 

Jelly Park - Mother's Day
Glitter-n-Sparkle - #78 Mother's Day
Artistic Inspirations - #85 anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - cute + tip
The Stamping Chef - anything goes
Paper Pretties - #304 no markers
Crafty Girls - #15 anything goes

♥ Wendy
 

3 comments:

verybellemakes said...

Love the image of the little girl, reminds me of my daughter :)

Thank you for joining the Crafty Girls challenge, hope to see you again soon.

Victoria DT

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Wendy :o)
Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tip Top said...

Wonderful project! Thanks so much for joining us at Jellypark Challenges – hope to see you again next time!