Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Taurus the Bull ATC - Wicked Wednesday (DT)

The Wicked Wednesday Challenge 
this week is TAURUS!

  This week's sponsor is Delicious Doodles!

I used a digital stamp from Delicious Doodles called Horrorscope Taurus for this ATC. I changed the color of the stamp in PSE, printed, fussy cut and then added some color with markers. The sentiment frame is a clear stamp from Creativity Ink. My background paper is a page torn from a damaged book that has been embossed and inked. The ATC is embellished with glitter.

I  hope you have been inspired to join the fun at Wicked Wednesday this week. Please check the site for rules and prizes. Also, take a look at the wonderful creations posted by my fellow DT members. They are a very talented group!

I am entering this ATC in the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe - distress
Brown Sugar - #91 anything goes   
Creative Fingers - #33 anything goes   
Digi Galore (10) - anything but a card
Paper Crafting Challenge - no patterned paper
Scribble & Scrap - #17 anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Crafting by Design - (May) anything goes
The Stamping Chef - #27 anything goes 
Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes

♥ Wendy 

7 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Lol, my dh is a Taurus, but he looks much better than this guy, lol. Cute ATC, perfect for the challenge. ~Diane

Unknown said...

Super tag.
Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative fingers, this week. Hope to see you next week.
Hugs Tania (DT) xx
http://manxmade.blogspot.com/

Tindaloo said...

Cool card! *lol* He kinda scared me a little ;) Thanks for playing along on Creative Fingers! Hope to see you on the new challenge that's up today! ♥ Tindaloo

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE, this, I would because I am a Taurus, and love horror flix!!! YAY. And I recognize you from entering before, but I will remind you again to sign up for e-mail notifications!!!

Thanks so much for joining us!

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous ATC Wendy!! love the image! Fab! Thanks for sharing at our Anything Goes in May Challenge at Crafting By Designs! Great to see you here! Mo xxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Fab ATC, thanks for sharing with us at Bunny Zoe's, hugs Liz xx

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous ATC! Great image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa