Friday, May 17, 2013

Frida Paints Flowers Card - DB (DT)


 this week is ANYTHING GOES WITH A DILLY BEAN IMAGE!


I created this card with Dilly Bean Stamp #341 Framed Frida. I colored the image with PS and then printed it out and assembled the card. Frida's dress is paper pieced. The card is embellished with a fabric flower, washi tape and lots of glitter.

I  hope you have been inspired to join the fun at Dilly Beans this week. Please check the site for rules and prizes. Also, take a look at the wonderful creations posted by my fellow DT members. They are a very talented group!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - blooms & blossoms
Clear it Out - anything goes/2 DP's
Deep Ocean - #51 sparkle
Digi Haven - floral
613 Avenue Create - #19 anything goes
Simon Says Challenge - flower power
Sentimental Sunday - #154 special woman
Crafting by Design - anything goes + paper piecing
Fresh Brewed - lots of flowers

♥ Wendy

11 comments:

Kristi said...

Very cute! I love that sentiment!LOL Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays!

Hugs,
Kristi♥

Sher said...

So vivid and bright! Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs!
Hugs, Sharon

My Creative Therapy said...

Love the vibrant colors, the glitter flowers are awesome and the sentiment is so cool! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
Kathi
Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

Edie said...

Really love your creation Wendy. Very artsy and original in design. Thank you for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous, and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans and at DICC. :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

*sigh* Thanking my own DT member for joining us at Dilly Beans. I was on a roll and it just came out of my fingers. Forgive me, fellow teamie. hee hee xo

Wendy said...

that's too funny Jenn...you manage so many challenge sites I don't know you keep them sorted out!

it's good to have you back...

Unknown said...

Stunning! Thanks for joining us at DigiHaven!
~Andrea

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

She is gorgeous! love the sparkle, bright happy colors and the fun sentiment.
Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges.
We just released a new rubber stamp and are hopping today, hope to see you stop in and play along!
Heather

Joy said...

How fun is this, she is so sweet, love the bold colours.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Unknown said...

wow this is lush. I love the image and colours!! Thanks for playing in our bling challenge at Di's digis xx