Friday, May 24, 2013

Lots of Dots - DB (DT)


 this week is DOTS!

 

I used Dilly Bean Stamp #200 "Cheekie" for this card. I colored the image with colored pencils and blended with mineral spirits. The card is layered up with polk-a-dot design papers. The word "tease" is a sticker. The card is embellished with glitter and a snippet of ribbon.

I  hope you have been inspired to join the fun at Dilly Beans this week. Please check the site for rules and prizes. Also, take a look at the wonderful creations posted by my fellow DT members. They are a very talented group!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - #269 tie it up
DRS Designs - #71 punches
 

♥ Wendy

2 comments:

Shelia said...

Such a cute card! Love all the dots! Thanks for playing along at DRS Designs!

Jennifer E. said...

Love those fun bright colors! Thanks for playing with DRS Designs this week!