Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fairytale Lane Tree House ATC


I created this ATC with a digital stamp called #2 Tree Stump Lane from Funky Hand. They have the cutest fairy house collection. I colored the image with colored pencils and blended with mineral spirits. The ATC is embellished with glitter and a wooden mushroom that I colored with chalks.

I am entering this ATC in the following challenges:


Crafting by Design - anything goes
Wicked Wednesday (6) - #93 tree house
613 Avenue Create - anything goes

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Wendy, it came out adorable! Thanks for supporting our sponsor and for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

Netty said...

Loving your tree house ATC, hugs Annette x

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

Great tree house. Love the card. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting by Designs.

Tammy S.

Sharon said...

I'm late visiting for Wicked Wednesday but this is a great Treehouse ATC!!!