Thursday, August 15, 2013

One Layer Back to School Card


I used a digital stamp called I Can Read from A Day For Daisies to create this card. The background paper is an April freebie from Bearly Mine. I colored the image and constructed the card in PSE. After printing out the design, I rubber stamped the heart and the word "sweet" on the book. The stamps were from Inkadinkado. It is very difficult for me to do clean & simple cards!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Cheerful Stamp Pad - #66 vintage children
Paper Crafting Journey - distressed/vintage
Party Time Tuesday - #133 back to school
Sister Act - anything goes
Sentimental Sunday - #167 one layer
Bearly Mine - #99 anything goes
Crafting by Design - anything goes

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Sonia said...

Nice card!...Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge this week...SK :)
SKdigis

Lisa Mensing said...

Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

The Little Stamper said...

What a beautiful card - I love all the detail and the layout too.

Thanks for sharing at Bearly Mine this week.

Sharon x

Krisha said...

Cute, cute card!
Thanks for playing along with the Cheerful Stamp Pad.