Friday, August 9, 2013

Pink Bow Skellie - DB (DT)

 this week is MONOCHROMATIC
The Dilly Bean Challenges now require that you use a Dilly Bean Image on your submission.


I used Dilly Bean Stamp #561 Skellie in Hairbow and #371 Girlie Stuff Sentiments for this card. The background and hairbow are paper pieced. I used washi tape for her clothing. Markers and colored pencils were used for coloring. The card is embellished with lots of bling (pearl, glitter, faceted flower with a diamond center).
 
I  hope you have been inspired to join the fun at Dilly Beans this week. Please check the site for rules and prizes. Also, take a look at the wonderful creations posted by my fellow DT members. They are a very talented group!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's - pink & white
Octopode Factory - make a card
Pink Gem - #91 pearlescent
Challenges4Everybody - #26 anything goes
Paper Pretties - #270 2 or more design papers
Desert Island (8) - #59 (2,3,4,6)
That Craft Place - monochrome

♥ Wendy


3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is fantastic ! Thanks for joining us at DICC !!

~Lady B~ said...

ok...this is super cute and I love it!

nwilliams6 said...

How fun is this! The sentiment totally makes me laugh! Fun image, great colors and fantastic sentiment.