Thursday, August 8, 2013

Smudgefest Day Four - ATC with a TWIST



Woo Hoo, it's Day Four of Smudgefest. Today's challenge was to create an ATC with a Twist (moveable part). I used a digital stamp from the Smeared Ink Circus Procession set. I printed the pinwheel out on some heavier design paper and cut it out. I put two small cardboard circles under the pinwheel to raise it and make it move easier. It is attached to the card with a yellow brad. My background paper is from Graphic 45. The ticket is stamped with a rubber stamp from Michael's $1 bin.

Along with Smudgefest, I am entering this ATC in the following challenges:

Sister Act - anything goes
Sentimental Sunday - #166 child's play

♥ Wendy

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Great idea, Wendy! I think I need this set. love it! xxD

Matney said...

Cool papers and nice thinking on the pinwheel.

maureenjscott said...

Love your twisty pinwheel! Fabulous! Mo xxx

Laura B said...

So cool! I love circus stuff.:)

~Lady B~ said...

Great take on the twist theme and thanks for sharing how you made it move easier. I was going to use a brad, but got frustrated. I will try your technique in the future for sure. Your circus themed ATC looks amazing!