Sunday, October 16, 2016

Altered Game Card - Adventure


I used an image from Gecko Galz (Steampunk) for this altered I Spy Game card. The project is layered and embellished with paint, watercolor crayons, washi tape, three golden gems and a copper gear.

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Simon Says Monday - explore the world
Gecko Galz FB - brown+gold
Simply Papercraft - #38 anything goes
Inspiration Destination - #107 anything goes
Aud Sentiments - #166 vintage+sentiment
Creative Fingers - #118 anything goes

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is amazing! I really love how you arranged everything on this one! I feel like your art always tells such an interesting story and I felt really drawn to this dreamer and what she might be thinking or dreamer. Really lovely combination of elements with such clever detail, as usual. It's always such a treat to see your work here on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Billie A said...

Wow this card is beautiful. I love the vintage look and images. Great card so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination

Julie said...

Fabulous vintage project. Thanks so much for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Julie T