Sunday, October 2, 2016

Mixed Media Altered Box


I altered a paper mache box with paint and paper for this project. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Stamper's Anonymous. The butterfly and girl's face are rubber stamps from Inkadinkado. The face is stamped into air dry clay. The project is embellished with gold embossing powder and nail heads.

I would like to enter this mixed media project into the following challenges:

A Inky Mess - #4 anything goes
Simon Says Monday - embossing powder
Stampotique (5) - #258 quotation
Left of Center - LOC
Crafty Gal's Corner - #91 anything goes

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an absolutely inspiring project! That sentiment is so fantastic and makes me feel like I do anything! A great font used for it, too. I also love how you paired it with the girl's face and wings. Even the background has such a great sense of texture! You did another great job and I always enjoy your entries. Thanks for sharing your skills with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

This N That said...

I really like this, and I can't figure out what really makes it stand out! It is just right, and inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampotique!

Jackie said...

Great project
Thanks for joining us at the SDC blog
Jackie

Lena said...

Wonderful project. Love the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
♥ Lena, DT
Lena’s Creations