Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Gossmere Card


I used a digital stamp from Tiddly Inks called Gossmere for this card. The image was colored with markers. The card is layered and embellished with glitter and two bat charms. The sentiment was a freebie from Kenny K.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Dark-n-Daring - #6 anything goes
Inspiration Destination - #108 anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - #448 Halloween
Tiddly Inks - #193 Halloween
Glitter-n-Sparkle - #211 black+purple
Cards Und More - #170 Halloween
As You Like It - I like to use my old stash products because I know what I have available and ways to use it.

♥ Wendy

7 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

How cute! Love your image choice and the bats are the perfect addition! Thanks for playing along with us over at Tiddly Inks!

Stempelomi said...

a great card! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck!Hugs,Beate

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card . Thank you for joining us at Dark 'n' Daring Challengesgood luck Ginny DT for Dark 'n' Daring Challenges
My Blog As I do Rodos

Dan Moreira said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.
Kisses
DaN

ccheney said...

So cute! Love this card! Thank you for joining us at Dark'n'Daring. Cindy (DT)

Kristina said...

Love your card

Sadilla said...

Lovely card!
thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks Challenge
Sadia