Friday, October 21, 2016

Trick and Treats Gift Bag


I used a digital stamp called Cute Ghost from DigiStamp Boutique for this card. Shadows were added with markers. The project is embellished with orange glitter and striped twine.

I would like to enter this gift box in the following challenges:

Whimsie Doodles (5) - anything goes/Fall twist
DigiStamp Boutique - October Challenge
Simon Says Monday - treat bag
Inspiration Destination - #108 anything goes
As You Like it - I like old stash because I am familiar with how and when to use it. (Sponsor's digi)

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Sandra said...

THis is such a fun bag, love the cute little ghost. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Zw@@n said...

Fun gift bag, Wendy! Gorgeous paper en image. Thank you so much for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Patricia Alvarez said...

This project is so cute!!! I love the patterned paper and the little ghost is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

Brenda said...

Such a cute little goodie bag! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Whimsie Doodles monthly challenge!