Thursday, August 17, 2017

Sail Away Card


I used a couple of digi's from Vera Lane (Whimsical Sailor) for this card. The images are colored with markers. The card is layered and embellished with three star shaped buttons that I added glitter to.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #63 anything goes
Polka Doodles - #32 anything goes
Simon Says Monday - nautical
Lemon Shortbread - #48 anything goes
Crafty Gal's Corner - #136 add a star

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Fabulous card and love the papers you have used. Many thanks for joining in with Polkadoodles Challenges 'Anything Goes' challenge. Lou (Polkadoodles DT)

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

I always enjoy seeing your projects, but this has go to be one of my favorites! I love how your sailor pairs so well with those perfect patterns. You have such a great eye for design and I'm so glad you took the time to share your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS - you were one of the lucky winners from Challenge #136 at the Crafty Gals Corner!
Please visit the blog to claim your prize :)