Sunday, August 27, 2017

I like Art Class ATC


I used a digital stamp from Tiddly Inks called Larissa for this ATC. This is a freebie at the Tiddly Inks Store. The image is colored with markers and pencils. The ATC is layered with a scrap of painted paper, diecut and 3 jelly jams. 

I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks - #204 Autumn Glow
Simon Says Monday - ATC
Creative Moments - #125 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - back to school
Southern Girls (10) - old supplies (paper scrap+jelly jams)

♥ Wendy

7 comments:

junemac2 said...

This one is so very very cute my friend x

Rene said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable! Love it!!!
Thank you for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations and good luck,
Rene

Chris said...

So cute and uch pretty colours! Thanks for sharing your lovely ATC with us at Creative Moments.
Chris
x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous ATC Wendy! the image is super cute and I love the girly colours and 'Art Class' sentiment! PURR-FECT :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

JanR said...

Great card! Love that pom pom. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks again.

Gayatri said...

Mine too :) Gorgeous ATC. Love it. Thanks very much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Back to School Challenge. Gayatri xx

JH said...

Me too! Art class was always a favorite for me. This ATC is adorable - I love all of the details and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks this month. xx Jen DT